|Edward's Big Day|
August 1st, 2012 (UK and USA). December 27th, 2012 (spain). March 26th 2013 (Falkland Islands)
The Big Engines are teasing Edward who hasn't gone out for years! But Edward's Happy Day comes when his (new) Driver and Fireman come to say the Sir Topham Hatt wants him to work on the railway again, And Edward has never been more happy then before.
- Some Engines (do not speak; not named)
- The Cast From The Past (Workman)
- Sir Topham Hatt l (mentioned)
- Edward's Station
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Tidmouth Yards
- Mr. Jolly's Chocolate Factory
- Edward's Branch Line
- McColl Cutting Railway
- London2012fan did not narrate this episode in the US until November 2012.
- In one scene, Edward's Number is missing.
- When Edward is at the station, His coaches are orange express coaches, But Later they are Green Branch Line Coaches.