"Don't worry Trevor, We will make you useful again"
|Edward and Trevor|
January 3rd, 2013 (UK, US, CAN, AUS and CAN), September 26th, 2014 (spain)
It is a busy day at the Smelter's Yards and Edward is delivering some iron from the yards to Wellsworth Station when he sees a very old tractor that says "I'm going to be cut up next week!" and Edward will not let that happen and he soon finds the Vicar of Wellsworth and tells him all about it and soon save Trevor and Jem Cole becomes driver!
- Jem Cole
- The Vicar of Wellsworth
- Sir Topham Hatt ll
- Gordon (cameo)
- Bill (mentioned)
- The Smelter's Yards
- The Timber Mill
- Edward's Station
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Wellsworth Orchard
- Wellsworth Level Crossing
- Edward: "I'm going to the scrapyard today".
- Thomas: "What now, you're not that old".
- The Narrator: "Thomas was only jokeing".
- This episode was the most "Wellsworth themed episode" of Railway Season.
- This episodes orignal title card was "Saved From Scrap".