May 11th, 2013 - June/July 2013
Sirtophamhattfan7 (UK and AUS), London2012fan (US and CAN)
- Mavis The Quarry Diesel: Mavis Joins Toby at the Quarry at Ffarquar.
- Sir Handel and George: Sir Handel Meets a Steamroller Named George
- Bluebells of England: Percy and Douglas Talk About The Bluebell Railway.
- Stepney's Special: A Bluebell Engine Named Stepney Meets Duck.
- Train Stops Play: Caroline and Stepney Meet and They Have a Race.
- Diesel Trouble!: A New Diesel Comes To Sodor.
- Bye George!: George gets in to trouble, Due to making Daisy crash in to a Traffic Cone.
- Emily's First Day/Emily's First Day on Sodor: Emily a big Green Scottish engine comes to Sodor.
- Emily's Bad Day!: Emily thinks there is a monster in Castle Loch, and tries to find another way round.
- Rex, Bert and Mike's Railway: Duck meets Rex, Bert and Mike.
- At Last Sir Handel Lerns His Lessen: When Duke goes to the work, Sir Handel goes to fast when he has to do Duke's work as well as his own.
- Bill and Ben Trick Toby!/Bill and Ben's Trick!: Bill and Ben try to trick Toby.
- Stepney and the Two Diesels: Arry and Bert try to scrap Stepney.
- Duncan and The Yellow Rheneas: Duncan thinks that Rheneas is copying his livery, after Rheneas had a yellow undercoat.
- Trevor to the Rescue: Trevor thinks he's too old, But when Bertie is in trouble it's up to Trevor to save Bertie.
- Percy and Bulstrode: When Percy's in the harbour, He meets an old grumpy tug called Bulstrode.
- Cranky's Cranky Day!: Cranky luaghs at Thomas, Percy and the other engines.
- Rusty and Boulder: Trouble strikes when a Boulder is on the run.
- Duck and Bulgy: Bulgy takes Duck's passengers.
- Edward's Exploit: Edward breaks down at Suddery Woods.
- James goes "Buzz Buzz": James meets some bees that are going to Wellsworth Orchard.
- Daisy and the Bull: Daisy comes across Champion.
- Henry and the Forest: Henry trys to stop the Forest from being cut down.
- Diesel's New Trick: Diesel plays a trick again.
- Duck and the Horrid Lorry's: Some Lorrys come to Sodor.
- Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady: Peter Sam goes to the seaside.
- Donald and Douglas
- Peter Sam
- Sir Handel
- The Policemen
- The Cast From The Past
- Annie and Clarabel
- Some Trucks
- Bill and Ben
- Jem Cole
- The Vicar of Wellsworth
- Sir Topham Hatt
- BoCo (does not speak)
- Duke (does not speak)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- The Bad Man (cameo)
- Mrs Kydley (cameo)
- Bear (mentioned)
- Emma and Pip (mentioned)
- Spencer (mentioned)
- Mr Percival (mentioned)
- Arry and Bert
- The Bluebell Controller
- The Works Engine (not named; does not speak)
- Boulder (does not speak)
- Butch (does not speak)
- Class 40 (not named)
- The Storyteller (cameo)
- HRC (cameo)
- Bulgy's Friend (mentioned)
- The Bluebell Railway Engines (mentioned)
- Cromford (dropped)
- From this season onwards, the title cards are read out at the start in the US.
- In a poll, This is voted as the most favourite series of Railway Season.
- This is Sirtophamhattfan7's final season as director, SirHandel27 is now director of the show.
- TUGS models can be seen from this season onwards.
- This season marks the most animal themed season so far.
- Henry Speaking-role in Train Stops Play saying "Hello Stepney!" is missing in the US.
- Arry and Bert where mean't to have numbers Arry (55) and Bert (56), but the plan was dropped by Sirtophamhattfan7.
- This is the first series to have SirHandel27 as a writer.