"I like it, But what is that rubbish!"
— Daisy reffering Annie, Clarabel and Henrietta
|Thomas and Daisy|
Thomas, The Knapford Station Master and the knapford station Master's family
New Years Eve, 2012 (UK, USA, CAN, AUS and ISLAND), September 23rd, 2014 (spain)
Thomas thinks he doesn't need a driver and then on his own without a driver crashes into a house, So Daisy the diesel railcar comes to Sodor while Thomas is away, But soon Daisy gets into trouble, But Daisy soon learns a lesson and stays on the Island and soon Thomas comes back.
- Some Trucks
- Annie and Clarabel
- Sir Topham Hatt ll
- Donald (does not speak)
- Duck (cameo)
BoCo possibley is in a mirroed promo with a scene of Daisy as BoCo.
- Toby's Yard
- Ffarquar Sheds
- Ffarquar Yards
- Kellsthorpe Station
- The Carriage Shed
- The Works (mentioned)
- This is the 2nd episode of Scwatch-pad-wik-wabs being a writer.
- BoCo's Promo was possibley a mirroed scene from this episode of Daisy, Just BoCo had the front of him instead of the front of Daisy.
- The Knapford Station Master and His Family are likely to took over The Culdee Fell Station Master's Role.
- The Narrator: "The Stationmaster's family were having breakfast. They were eating ham and eggs
- Daisy: "Daisy he said, never, never pull. You're highly sprung, and pulling is bad for your swerves, and that's how it's done".
- The Stationmaster: "Stuff and nonsense!".
- The Shunter: "I can't understand, whatever made Sir Topham Hatt send us such a feeble...."
- Daisy: "F-f-f-feeble, let me!"
- Some Passangers: "Stop arguing, we're late already!"