"I dont want to be brown anymore, I want to be orange now like in my early days"
— Toby reffering his paintwork, James and Toby, Season 3.
- Season 2 - Toby Comes to Sodor!, Duck Arrives (does not speak), BoCo's Christmas Rescue, Thomas and the Evil Diesel, Meeting the Queen! and Thomas and Daisy
- Season 3 - Railway Season: Comic Relief Special, James and Toby, Thomas and Toby and Terence, Bertie and Harold!
- Season 4 - Mavis The Quarry Diesel, Train Stops Play (does not speak), Bill and Ben Trick Toby!/Bill and Ben's Trick!, Stepney and the Two Diesels (does not speak), Percy and Bulstrode, Duck and the Horrid Lorry's, Daisy and the Bull and Henry and the Forest
- Season 5 - Murdoch, Salty and Harvey! (does not speak), Thomas, Percy and the Chinese Dragon (cameo), Donald's Duck, Mind my Bike! (cameo), Thomas, Percy and the Coal/Double Trouble, Drip Tank/Thomas and Percy Become Friends Again!, Time For Trouble, Fergus the Brave (does not speak) and Toby and the Snowstorm
It is thought that he was going to appear in A New Cafe.
- Railway Season Toys (discontinued)
- In the UK narrated of Bill and Ben Trick Toby!, he gains a welsh accent. But in his next episode speaking-role he regains his old english accent.
- In many interviews with Sirtophamhattfan7 and SirHandel27, Toby's Model wasn't working in Season 5 during a latter half of that series, So Toby's Season 2 model that is used from Railway Season Land, after Season 5 finished it went back, Originaly when it arrived at the Season 5 model set it has loads of dust inside not helping the motor but later the dust was carfulley taken out and now works better.
|North Western Railway|
|Thomas • Edward • Henry • Gordon • James • Percy • Toby • Duck • Donald and Douglas • Oliver • Daisy • BoCo • Bear • Emily • Stanley • Diesel • Arry and Bert • Salty • Harvey • Murdoch|